If you’ve never taken the time to hike (or drive) through the Smokey Mountains and you live anywhere near the eastern seaboard you’re missing out on some of the most beautiful and majestic country in the world.
1) Smokey Mountain National Park at Sunrise
The Smokey Mountains get their name because of the absolute beauty of the morning mists.
2) There Is No Where Else In America Like This
3) Colors Directly From “America, The Beautiful”
4) The Mountains Are Even Beautiful In The Winter
5) Get Lost On The Winding Roads
6) The Beauty Isn’t Just Wide Views But Also Idyllic Scenes Like This
7) And This…
8) But Mostly You’re Going There For This